Larry Skadarry the Forgetful Tooth Fairy
Regular price $14.99
You know that moment when your 6-year-old loses a tooth, puts it under their pillow and then waits eagerly for the next morning.... except you completely forgot about it?
Explain why the magic sometimes runs a little late with Larry Skadarry!
(Parents - you're welcome!)
What others are saying:
- "This is a great tool for parents, just in case - forgetfulness happens. Larry Skadarry the Forgetful Tooth Fairy will shoulder the blame and childhood will be saved another day."
- "As a mom of three kids I highly appreciated this tooth fairy story. Our fairy has forgotten to stop by two days in a row and this story has imagination and beautiful-silly illustrations that help children understand why!! It was so creative and the rhyme was on point. Highly recommend!"
- "Larry Skadarry is a godsend for those of us who are well-intentioned-but-hanging-on-by-a-thread parents."
- "The whimsy, magic, and enchantment in the story make it one that children will enjoy."
- "Author Whitney Beatty captures the magic of childhood in her writing, and pairs it with beautiful illustrations."