Sign up to be a "Loving Friend of Larry"
As you may know, I have roughly 900 misprinted copies of Larry Skadarry the Forgetful Tooth Fairy sitting in a closet in my basement. The story is all there, but the pages are off, so I'm not going to sell them. I do, however, want to give them away. And I would love your help.
What I'm asking you to do:
- Fill out the form below - in the "message" section, please include your mailing address.
- I will send you ten misprinted copies of Larry Skadarry.
- Take a walking tour of your neighborhood or city and pop a few copies in any Little Free Libraries you see.
What you'll get:
- The chance to see and appreciate the Little Free Libraries around you - and hey, you might find a new book you like!
- The warm glow of doing something to help a friend.
- One favor that you can cash in with me at a date of your choosing.